The memorandum was singed between the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Georgian Vocational Education Foundation in purpose of promotion of business.
The aims of the memorandum are:
• Promotion of the business through professional training - retraining mobile systems;
• Determination the needs of business for labor resource and ensuring it with personnel possessing adequate knowledge;
• Organizational support for seeking the partners and donors for realization of the innovational project and etc.
The memorandum considers:
- Creation of the non-formal vocational learning-retraining mobile system, through active involvement of the entrepreneurs and providing the educational space in enterprises, workshops.
- Active involvement of the vocational studies and internships in international exchange programs in order to develop the country in leading high-technology.
- Establishment of the informational, methodical, learning –retraining main and regional centers by participation of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Foundation.
- Formation of the qualified human resource database – HR & JOBS, support of employment upon requirements of the entrepreneurs for qualified personnel, also inculcation of the accompaniment practice during the starting process of employment
- Formation of syndicate of the independent experts and appraisers in vocational training. Determination of employed personnel’s qualification for their jobs through the experts; Furthermore enhancement of the additional adequate skills and knowledge for them.
- Creation of the vocational learning – retraining courses, internships, distance learning and consultation service “internet -shop”. Organizing the learning seminars and trainings for small and medium-sized business.
- By contribution of the entrepreneurs, show - business representatives, designers and volunteers, conducting the annual (January - May) targeted show- concerts, competitions and lottery for high school students and graduates with the prize of the free education and etc
- Conducting systematic PR campaign (selling, exhibition, competitions) in order to realize the set approaches, mentioned in the memorandum, and increase number of supporters.