1.Technique of the successful deals /skills of effective sells/;
2. Art of effective communications/ Via NLP technique/;
3. Effective presentation skills/ How to prepare presentation in the style of Steve Jobs?/;
4. Three steps toward real employment and income / CV, motivation letter, interview/;
5. Practical course for positive thinking;
6. Private Image – formation and correction techniques;
7. Development of person’s motivation for achieving success;
8. Lie To Me! / Art of manipulation and protection technique against manipulators/.
The first series of SME Academies organised in the six Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries started last week in Tbilisi/Georgia. Over the 2.5-day event, more than 20 SMEs with export potential were informed about DCFTA, EU regulations, export readiness, marketing and participation in trade fairs by EU experts (selected from the UEAPME and Eurochambres networks). The objective of the East Invest 2 SME Academies is to offer SMEs from the EaP countries a better understanding of the EU, therefore aiming at making them more competitive and better prepared to develop business with the European Union.